Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Inside Joke...

OK, I have to blog an inside joke to my blood family... that would be Morrigan, Toluca Nole, The Great Omnipotent One and Mom, for those of you not in the know. To any new readers, yes, my family reads my blog... awful language and all. It's an easy way to keep the pulse on the funny stories of my 3 boys.

Anyway... Fam... Go HERE and any one of y'all that this does NOT apply to, please step forward. Uh... Mom... not so fast. *grin* And maybe Morrigan... you might should step back too... heh heh heh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of Nina's friends at UM was from Germany. I remember during finals week she was pretty stressed and blurted out, "I am such a waste basket!"

9:22 PM  
Blogger Feisty said...

Well, I admit, it's nice to know I'm not the only one...

Thanks, Bou.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard the expression "Madder than a wet hornet". Also statements referring to fire hill and a few choice others. Ahh.. metaphors,the language of poets.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home