Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Life with Three Boys

I spent part of my morning blowing up bike tires, fixing scooters, and putting bells and horns on bikes. It’s my Saturday routine… bike and scooter stuff.

As of 7:00 tonight, amongst the three boys we have one skinned knee, one nearly broken finger (verdict is still out, but it is looking good that it’s just really bruised up and not broken), one elbow so skinned that if any more skin comes off we’ll be down to muscle (no kidding, it is starting to make me nauseous looking at it… it looks like it needs a skin graft), and one beat up and skinned forearm… and then we have one boy on massive steroids to keep his upper airways open.

Yeah, it’s been an exciting weekend… and it’s only Saturday. I need a nap. Or drugs. Or both.

6 Comments:

Blogger Feisty said...

Drugs, then nap, methinks. ; )

As to the war wounds...did they have fun??

All the best.

1:06 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Nice to hear all are doing better. Hope you get some sleep today - nice rainy weather for it.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully they'll get scars from this.

Chicks dig scars :-)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no, chicks CAUSE scars....


That...thats gonna get me in trouble, isn't it?

7:28 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Nah, Mike, but I think the scars we cause aren't visible... :)

I was telling me eldest, "Women love scars. Just wait." Well, he's only 9 so I got the 3rd degree, "Why do womenn like scars Mom, huh? What do you mean?"

I left it alone.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh, good call on leaving it alone.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home