Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Rubbing Salt in a Wound...

I feel kinda bad doing this, but not so bad that I’m NOT doing it. I feel bad because I read THIS post. Blog sister Teresa is sick of winter in The Great White North. Manomanoman, I DO NOT blame her. Not one bit.

Meanwhile, in Florida, as I was driving my elder boys to soccer practice tonight, I popped open my sunroof on my mini-van, the first time I have been happy I had one, cranked up the tunes and felt the cool wind rush in my van.

Happy doesn’t begin to describe it.

I have Spring Fever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing that helps is that I know spring will be glorious. Having lived in FL for 10 years I really miss how CLEAN and pretty it is ... but ... would I give up the close proximity to my family to see the sunshine day after day, and the lightening playing in the clouds over the ocean ... yep. I can always fly back to CT one weekend a month. BTW, I don't know how my boss does it. His family lives in Jupiter on the intercoastal and he has an apt in Manchester near the mall. One weekend a month he is jogging by the ocean, the other 3 weeks he's fighting depressing mall traffic.

6:38 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Yep, I took pictures of my kids yesterday in shorts. Ahhhhh... Spring .

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool weather isn't THAT bad, as long as you're on vacation, not living there 24-7.

People always want a taste of what they can't get at home. Did you know the biggest snow skiing club in the nation is based in Miami? And one of the largest scuba diving groups is based in Denver?

-- George

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home