Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Evidently... I get around...

From blog daughter Sissy I got this:

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

Sissy got 33 states she has either lived in or visited... and I would say... that is courtesy of the United States Marine Corps.

Me? I only got 29. As for mine? Courtesy of the United States Navy, my old job and family living in the South and the Midwest... If I had my druthers... Georgia would be in italics... N. Georgia to be specific.

Update: Make that 30 States for me. My sister reminded me I've been in Kentucky. Heh. Obviously it was not memorable...

3 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

The only States I haven't been to are Alaska, Hawaii and North Dakota. However I've only lived in Illinois. I did a LOT of traveling as a kid, many vacations and summer trips.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thin that's great, Sally. Probably better than most Americans.

Toluca Nole

(P.S. Don't know exactly how many states I've been to. I was kidnapped my Mormon eunuchs a few years back and they traveled extensively.)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

I can't believe Mom and Dad didn't let the Mormon eunichs keep you. I told them to... but they refused to listen. Bah!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home