Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Evidently... I get around...

From blog daughter Sissy I got this:

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

Sissy got 33 states she has either lived in or visited... and I would say... that is courtesy of the United States Marine Corps.

Me? I only got 29. As for mine? Courtesy of the United States Navy, my old job and family living in the South and the Midwest... If I had my druthers... Georgia would be in italics... N. Georgia to be specific.

Update: Make that 30 States for me. My sister reminded me I've been in Kentucky. Heh. Obviously it was not memorable...

4 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

The only States I haven't been to are Alaska, Hawaii and North Dakota. However I've only lived in Illinois. I did a LOT of traveling as a kid, many vacations and summer trips.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Sally said...

I'll pass on that one ;-)

A few night ago, Alex and I were tearing our hair out trying to remember all the States. We were determined to get them all without resorting to Google.

We did pretty well, but forgot the Dakotas, and Wyoming.

LOL! I've just noticed the post title :-)

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thin that's great, Sally. Probably better than most Americans.

Toluca Nole

(P.S. Don't know exactly how many states I've been to. I was kidnapped my Mormon eunuchs a few years back and they traveled extensively.)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Boudicca said...

I can't believe Mom and Dad didn't let the Mormon eunichs keep you. I told them to... but they refused to listen. Bah!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home