Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Starting to Feel It

There's a feeder band coming in. Windy and rainy.

I've taken pix of everything I own for insurance purposes. I've also snapped pix of the trees I'm going to miss. :(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck and Be Safe! My thoughts are with you.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And don't forget to take pix of the rolling ball of noise. You can email them to me. */;-)
TGOO

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A feeder band? I think I've opened fo a couple of them.

Sorry -- just a bit of (not so good) levity.


Toluca Nole

3:42 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hey Bou,

Be safe, be careful! We're on the west coast and getting ready. The first feeder band is making its way across.

I'll keep an eye on your blog.

Love - Lee Ann (Blog-Family)

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still keeping you in my prayers and praying for the storm to be redireted out to sea. hey, miracles happen, lets hope this is one of those times. Loved the shrimp post. Will keep checking in.

Michele

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home