Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, September 03, 2004

2:30 West Palm Beach

I'm in! I've been trying to get into blog for an hour. Yeah, I'm bored. It's the waiting.

We got our first feeder band about 1.5 hours ago. It's very windy here, but a nice wind, not treacherous wind. It's sprinkling off and on, but not real rain. We should get another band in about an hour I think.

We are completely secured now. All potential projectiles are in the garage or house. We have 3 panels off the last slider and will put them up tonight before it gets too windy.

The chick currently in house at the Weather Channel needs a new haircut. Bleh. She looks like she's going to fly away. They need to broadcast Jim a bit more. He's easy on the eyes. He can come broadcast from my house.

Curfews started on Palm Beach last night.

I don't like opening the paper and reading things like this: "Cracking walls, a snapping sound from the roof, pulsating windows are signs to get into the closet or interior room." I don't want my windows to pulsate, thank you.very.much. I'm hoping my shutters will keep that from happening. As for a snapping sound from the roof... we didn't remove those pokey things that stick out from our roof. They said to remove them and put on caps. Hmm. Hopefully that's not a problem.

And I have gotten a few e-mail with regard to my shrimp and storm post... Forrest Gump. LOL! I'm tired of shrimp. I could barely eat it for lunch for fear I wouldn't be able to eat it for dinner tonight.

Oh and it looks like we're just 5 people tonight, which is fine. My safe room is small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home