Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Moving Towards the Light of Reality TV

I think I’ve found a reality show I might have to watch. It’s called, “Growing Up Gotti”. I know, I know, I can hear all of you yelling at your computer screen, “Bou! Stay away from the light!” But… I may not be able to help it. This chick has three (3) teenage boys and I just gotta see for myself the potential for how bad things can get.

Now this Gotti woman and I don’t appear to have anything in common OTHER than the boys thing. She’s divorced. I’m not. She’s tall, blonde, and big breasted. I am… not.any.of.those. She's part of the Gotti family. Thank the Good Lord with a snack prayer, that I am not. There is evidently this really scary Uncle Pete everyone is genuinely afraid of. We don’t have one of those… but they do have an uncle that’s a lawyer, does that count?

Upon thinking about it, however, we do have a few things in common. Both of us are organic in the breast tissue arena. Home grown and natural, thank.you.very.much. The writer of the article referred to her home life as My Three Knuckleheads. Yeah, that fits my home life. And one of her boys really wanted a tattoo and got one against her wishes. Son#3 sometimes has more tattoos covering his body than NOT, even when I tell him NO MORE! Of course they’re the sticky kind, but hey, there’s nothing quite like a 5 year old taking off his shirt and seeing a big tattoo on his chest (takes up his ENTIRE chest) of a skull with a rose between his teeth.

So I just might have to watch this. If anything, it may just continue to hammer home how blessed I really am... something of which I am already very aware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home