Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Hide, Shamu, Hide!

Posting early today... I am off to SeaWorld with the boys. Their Dad is on travel, so I'm high taling it up to Orlando to see 'Shampoo' as one of them used to call it. I guess it made more sense as they were probably thinking 'what the heck is a Shamu?'

Tammi and I are hoping to hook up for dinner! We have cell numbers in hand, she's scoping out restaurants and I've already given the evil eye and good behaviour lecture to the boys. Yes, that is right, she is meeting Sons 1, 2 and 3. The Great Omnipotent One refers to them as 'the rolling ball of noise'. I'm being very religions right now! *grin*

I think this should be rather humorous as she is a tall willowy 6'2" and I'm a short tree shaped 5'2". I was thinking I didn't know what she looked like, but then I realized it didn't matter because with my rolling ball of noise, she'll have no problem spotting ME!

I am sure I'll have stories for you tomorrow night. More than anything right now I am bracing myself for what Orlando is going to look like. I know it has changed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

I'm just so darned excited!! :)

Heading out the door now to find a good place to eat. Can't wait to meet the boys. Oh, and with all the tourists in Orlando, there might be a couple of "rolling balls of noise" around. :-) I'm the tall red head. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can't miss me.

This is gonna be fun!!!

12:40 PM  
Blogger pamibe said...

Hope ya'll have fun!!!! :D

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the whole thing!!! You'll have a terrific time I'm sure *grin*.

-- Teresa

2:35 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Hope you guys had a great time, and the ball of noise was behaved! If not, then looking forward to more stories of the noise! :)

1:44 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

If nothing else, I want at least one shot of you two side by side, just for the height contrast :-)

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, pictures and post soon. Sounds like fun. Wish I was there too.

BeeBee

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home