Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Carnival Up and Running

Beth at SWWBO has posted her new Carnival of the Recipes. Yikes! Can you get fat just looking at recipes?

I saw this one for Georgian Cheese Bread, which I figured was some cool Southern Bread, but when I clicked in it, he meant Georgian as in Soviet area Georgian. Kind of made me laugh. I'm hoping to get The Great Omnipotent One to think about trying this when we go home for Christmas. If I make it hear, I might eat the whole loaf.

Then as I'm looking at all these yummy sounding recipes and becoming hungrier and hungrier, I notice someone posted for Baklava! Yeah, see, recipes like those are bad for me to have. I LOVE Baklava and knowing how to make it is a bad bad thing. And to find out there was an award won with this recipe... that's my own personal recipe for disaster. On the flip side, he says it is time consuming... but that's never stopped me before. I make a Chocolate Ganache Bombe that takes literally hours. I will try this Baklava because... it is stuck in my head now!

Go take a look. There appears to be even more submitted than last time. Tasty!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home