Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Menage a Trois... Why Don't I Remember THIS?

So I get this e-mail yesterday… a sort of confession. A confession… that I am a blogmama again. Nothing quite like having someone knock on your door and say, “Mom?” Heh. You’d think I’d have had AT LEAST some inkling of the gestational period. Some Earthly idea. None. No morning sickness, no headaches, no food aversions, no nuthin’. On the plus side… there was no weight gain either. Thank God for small favors.

So as we’re e-mailing and I’m trying to piece how he was conceived, I find out he was waiting to see who discovered him first in their sitemeter. Now since he already has a website, I had seen the prefix in my sitemeter, but never bothered to notice the suffix was different… but SOMEBODY did. Yeah, he was discovered by his Aunt Tammi.

Now this is where it gets kinda sticky… because… well… because… this is once again a case of where our family tree doesn’t fork. I want to know who the father is afterall… I mean, there has to be a father, afterall I have TWO. And… then I find out… his father is… MY FATHERS. Holy Guacamole… yet another incestuous relationship in the Bad Example family… but this time, we add my blog father Grau in the mix too. So it’s me, Grau, and Harv… with our new spawn… Contagion.

Now a couple questions are in my mind… first… how much child support do I get here? The kid was born in December… I mean, I get something right? This is America afterall…

And, wait, did I enjoy this tryst because I am most certainly enjoying the fruit of it…

With that… my new blog offspring, courtesy of what must’ve been some blogospheric drunken threesome, which is just oh so very appropriate given the nature of my blogson and his sense of humor… Contagion… And it is HERE. Add him to your blogrolls folks.

He’s a re-enactor, best real life buddy of Grau, Packers fan, husband and father of two… funny guy… a good guy. He’s one of the reasons I kept going back to Grau’s… Grau has great friends.

And Grau and Harv, HEH! Are you surprised? Nothin' quite like a woman showing up on your blogospheric doorstep with her hand out saying, "I do believe he's YOURS and pay up, chump!" Heh heh heh!

As for Tammi... we're waiting to see this newest family tree. Oh Yeah, babeeee!

10 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

So who are my fathers? And is Contagion a step-brother or full brother? Geeze Mom, You do make life difficult with the geneology.

12:18 PM  
Blogger TNT said...

We can always use another Packer fan in the family!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

I just wanna know what the heck you DO in July! Little G and now this!!!??????!!!

:-)

Oh, and this family tree is gonna kill me. I'm trying to come up with a new and different idea.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people scare me sometimes. I just want you to know that.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people scare me sometimes. I just want you to know that.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people scare me sometimes. I just want you to know that.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. Blogger REALLY messed up that time. Could you fix that for me?

6:33 PM  
Blogger KTreva said...

I'm interested to see the family tree you come up with Tammi!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Mike- it's all in fun, my friend, all in fun. (I have problems with my blogger stuff, so don't sweat that I can't delete the extras... no biggy.)

VW and Sissy: Whoooo's your Dadddy? No clue. ;) Immaculate Conception? Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

This tree is going to be fun.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! Now that I read your post, I *do* recall seeing "Spoon & Blade" in my refers. Didn't think to check, either...

[cuts check for back child support]

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home