Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, March 04, 2005

I Think I KNEW This Answer

This explains a lot. I think. It just kinda confirms what I already knew… even though it’s a quiz. HMMM.





Your Brain is 40.00% Female, 60.00% Male



You have a total boy brain

Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts

And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...

You never like to get feelings too involved




Hat tip to Blog Sis Tammi.

5 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

Yaaa! At 4:20am I could not post a comment, at 7:30am I can. I hate blogger comments some days. I got -
Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male. I think I had less male because I said I understood Vegans.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

80% female 20% male....

Ok..... something is strange here....

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You understand Vegans? Really?
TGOO

8:54 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I got "Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male"

supposedly I am level headed... muwahahaha.. yeah right!

7:12 PM  
Blogger David said...

Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

***************************

Hmmm... I wonder what my wife's score might be? Of course, even the MMPI, with hundreds of questions, scores me different ways on different days.

Notaproblem: personality tests always reveal more about the preconceptual bias of the test designer than they do about the person taking the tests.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home