Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Winged Conspiracy

There appears to be some type of vast ‘winged’ conspiracy. Neither right nor left, just a ‘winged’ one. First there was THIS then there was THIS and I just wanna say, “Girls, protect your men!” Perhaps they need to wear one of THESE 24/7. Steel and Kevlar, folks. Steel and Kevlar. (By the way, I'm not sure that last link is work safe.... )

4 Comments:

Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Thanks for looking out for us, Bou. But I think I'll pass on that one!

3:54 AM  
Blogger vw bug said...

How do they P in that thing? I see there are 'special' attachments for showers to help them wash... but what about p'ing???

7:10 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

From the site:

"# Prevents masturbation.
# Prevents exposure to sexually transmitted diseases.
# Prevents causing unwanted pregnancy."

It's a freakin' male chastity belt!

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.. "prevents masturbation".. that is just wrong... I'll take my chances with the occasional wasp sting...

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home