Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to my husband!!! He is the big Forty – Five today.

Of course I could strangle my father in law who invited people we DON’T KNOW to come to our home for dinner tonight… forcing me to clean my house after I worked today. Yup, not happy. But what’re you going to do?

Yesterday I took the three boys to the mall to shop for him. I knew I wanted to get him a shirt… my husband has a damn FINE body and with his broad shoulders...just yum… so I wanted to get him something I wanted to see him in. Nothing he’d wear to work. We bought him a nice black shirt… oh it is going to look so good… and then the boys decided they wanted to get him something from EB Games. He’s into race cars, so they wanted to get him a racing game. But more importantly, they wanted to get him his own controller for their Gamecube so he could play all the games they have WITH THEM. (We have three controllers.) Heh. So that’s what the bulk of his birthday gift is, things he can play with the boys. I had to laugh. OH! And they had me buy him the guide for his racing game so he can be better at it.

I think he is going to be very very happy.

So… Happy Birthday, Hunhead! I Love YOU!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

Happy Birthday to one very lucky guy!!

Enjoy the evening - despite the company!!!

I have no doubt everything is perfect.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Feisty said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful man!!

May you both (and the boys) be blessed with many more.

; )

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope the evening turned out good despite all the work.

--Teresa

10:18 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Happy Birthday to the OLD man.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

Happy Birthday and good luck tonight!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Bou!

Bou, have fun tonight with your impromptu party. Best of luck with that.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Stu said...

The gamecube comtroller and game are way better than a shirt. Come on Bou, you practically admitted the shirt was for "you" :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home