Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, February 18, 2005

A New Blog Daughter... Sissy!

My announcement, while not as big to the blogosphere as FrankJ’s, is big to me. And it’s my blog. So I’m the only one who matters. Meh.

I have a blogdaughter!!! Another! Whooo hooo! Her name is Sissy and her blog is And What’s Next… So how did Sissy become my blogdaughter? She worked for my sister when they worked at the same company and my sister introduced her to Boudicca’s Voice, where she then started to peruse blogs… and got bitten by the Blogger Bug and started her blog two days ago.

She’s written on Kiki her Pootie Pooch (Kiki needs to meet my 2nd Son who is the King of Passing Green Gas), the phenomena of getting better sleep on our couch as opposed to our beds, and Girl Scout Cookies!!

So welcome Sissy. She has a great writing style. She is Marine Brat… gotta love those military brats… and is just a whole lotta fun.

Tammi is adding her to our Bad Example Family tree… which seems like it’s branching out like crazy! Whew... at least our family tree forks... no rednecks here...

5 Comments:

Blogger Ogre said...

That's what I don't get about blogfamilies -- who's the papa?

1:05 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Yipee!!! I have a blog sister! Yipeee!!!! Welcome to the family Sissy.

Ogre: Well I know Harvey and Graumagnus are my Grandpappies... but I don't know who my father is nor my Grandmammies. Hmmm... Yo Bou! Who's my daddy?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Feisty said...

Congratulations!!

I'll be sure to go by and visit.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

[inhales deeply through nose]

Ahhhhhhh.... Love that "new blogger" smell :-)

I should have a birth announcement up sometime this weekend.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm a Redneck. Don't I count? :^)

I've already got her on the old blogroll. Welcome Sissy!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home