Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Who Are You?

I’ve not been sleeping well the last week. It’s the stress. I’ve been trying to go to bed earlier to get more sleep, but when you are up and disoriented, it is irrelevant what time you went to bed.

Each night I have awakened every couple hours, completely lost. I look at my clock and try to figure out if it is time to get up. My husband was on the computer one night at midnight and I woke up freaking out that I had overslept. I woke him up before his alarm went off the other morning thinking he had overslept. (Oh he loved that one.)

But the one he hates most is what happened last night… this has happened once before.

I woke up in the wee hours… around 3AM, and looked at him… and could.not.figure.out.who.he.was. I was staring at him thinking “Who is this man in my bed?” It’s a very creepy feeling.

He hates it when that happens.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

How scary. I hope I never experience that.

4:38 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Done that, don't like it. Hope your life level's out soon!

7:22 PM  
Blogger KTreva said...

I can't claim to have wondered who my husband was when waking up disoriented, however, I can say that I punch him in the eye while sleeping one night...gave him a good shiner. Not sure who I thought he was as I don't remember it happening, but apparently I had perfect form!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Actually after a particularly vivid dream about when I was either in HS or college(and I remember 95% of my dreams), I've woken up wondering whom my wife was. But that was only until it took the time for my brain to catch up from Dreaming me to real me. Which can be up to 5 minutes.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home