Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Smiling Dynamite

Harvey introduced a new blog to us today... Smiling Dynamite. And... this is the blog of Beloved Wife! She was inspired by our Bad Example Family Reunion and has now taken the step towards blogdom... or rather... I think assisting Harvey in his evil plan for Blogosphere domination! Muwahahahaha!

With that, I updated my BE blogroll and added all those I had not gotten to, including _Jon's new off-spring (A Peek Inside My Mind and Ramblings of an Ordinary), and more adoptees (There's One Only! and Oh-Dark-Thirty). Our blog tree is growing, but with the addition of Beloved Wife, our tree ain't forkin' so much no more. Heh. It appears she may have been spawned by an incestuous gang bang, although the verdict is still out on that. (Damn, I hate to see what I'm going to get googled on for that one... Blech.)

So welcome to Smiling Dynamite. If you look at her first posts, you'll see she held the 'mighty quote pen' at the BEFR. Take a look, you won't be disappointed.

3 Comments:

Blogger TNT said...

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

11:28 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I can't believe anyone voted for that option when I offered that romantic Venus version.

You people are horrible :-P

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I miss Oh Dark Thirty? I was working on my blog roll from Harveys... I must've missed it - thanks for linking him!

-- Teresa

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home