Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Funny Linky Stuff

From Blog Daughter Sissy we have links to this hysterical page of movies reenacted by bunnies. My fave is THIS one. Heh. (I think TN sent me this once... It made me laugh then too.)

From Blog Father Grau, we have THIS post which completely cracked me up. I know he is currently looking for a job, but I’m thinking maybe he SHOULD go into advertising... for male products, of course. Heh. (Post not for the faint of heart, but funny as hell.)

1 Comments:

Blogger TNT said...

Very funny! Thanks for the link!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home