Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Ying and Yang

I love it when I make a meal that everyone loves… that the kids ask for seconds and my husband says, ‘Yeah, you need to make this again. This was good.”

I hate it when I’m driving down the street and my low gas indicator light comes on and I look at the indicator that tells me how many miles I have left before I’m SOL and it says… 7. At that point I do the big mental scramble trying to remember where the closest gas station is since I live out in the sticks. I hate it when that happens.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

I didn't think Palm Beach county had any sticks, unless you count the Everglades :) Are you a gator wrestler?

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, that cake & pie you made for the reunion - those were really good, and you need to make those again :-)

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a thingy that says how far you can drive?! Wow! I didn't even know they made those.... Could really use one, too. I'm almost always on the verge of running out of gas. In fact, the other day, my car died just as I was pulling into the gas station. Fortunatly, I coasted to the pump, but still....

3:27 PM  
Blogger Linda Fox said...

I used to do that when I lived in the boonies. What you can do is put a dot of White-out next to the 1/4 gallon marker, and tell yourself that when the gas gets near that, fill up.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home