Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Blog Noir

Christina at Feisty Repartee has a Blog Noir going. Jim at Parkway Rest Stop started chapter one... a feisty cajun female detective... very very fun read! Take a look HERE. Next chapter is next week. Christina has a different week assigned to a different blogger. I'll keep you posted on when it's up...

Jim did a great job. Big big shoes to step into... I don't envy Key, but I am sure she is up to the task!

2 Comments:

Blogger Feisty said...

Hey, Lady!

Thanks for the plug. This should be just as much fun as the first one. Glad to have you aboard for the ride.

Hope you are well.

; )

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words. I know that Noirettes will do a wonderful job. I am excited to see where it all goes.

Jim
Parkway Rest Stop
http://parkwayreststop.com

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home