Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

One of Those Days

Do you ever have one of those days where you just cannot quit kissing on someone? Today has been that way with me and Son#3. I cannot quit kissing his little cheeks. Since he’s been home from school I’ve been snuggling with him. This happens with all my kids. Who knows? There is no rhyme or reason. Perhaps I am sensing something… they need more Motherly love.

It is evenly doled out. I love all my kids equal. But today, Son#3 just seems like a big squish and I’ve been smooching all over his sweet little cheeks. And for those who know him, you know he’s been eating it up. He does this puppy thing where he runs his face over my face and then snuggles under an arm. Cracks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home