Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Recipes, Elections... Elections.. Recipes...

What to post on, what to post on...

I almost forgot it was that time of week! Geezoweez. I was so caught up in Ohio potentially being the Florida of this election... and so daggum eurphoric to know the media was in someone else's back yard, that I nearly forgot!

Carnival of the Recipes. I think you all know the drill. Started by one of my favorite woman bloggers, Beth of She Who Will Be Obeyed, it is being hosted this week by David of The Glittering Eye.

Deadline: Thursday night, Midnight EST.

The Deal: If you are a blogger post your recipe on your blogsite and then e-mail your pemalink to the e-mail address (to follow) and if you are NOT a blogger, just send Dave an e-mail with your recipe and he will post it on his blog.

E-mail: recipe.carnival (at) gmail (dot) com

Given: We all know to replace the (at) with @ and the (dot) with . right? Just checking.

So Post, Link, E-mail or Type and E-mail. Either way... Simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home