Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Keeping it Light on Election Day

In the car this morning, while taking the eldest boys to school, Son#2 said to me,

"Mom, is the reason we're voting for George Bush because John Kerry is married to a Jerkweed?"

Heh. I had to laugh. Evidently I have not held back on how I feel about Mrs. Teresa Heinz Kerry. And y'all thought my feelings towards 'the Heiress' were all just a big ploy to get more readers for my blog.... *Big Grin*

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE the way you raise your children?!?!

Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Stu said...

"Jerkweed", I like that! :)

11:41 AM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

*grinning*

Jerkweed! I loved that! But it almost sounded like it could be included in another of your posts.

Which, BTW, I loved also. If you spend any time around me or my family, you are bound to hear quotes like that!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

LOL! I kinda hope you told him

"No honey, it's not because he's MARRIED to a Jerkweed. More like he IS a Jerkweed. He's married to a loose lipped, overindulged, housewife-hating hag."

Ok, maybe following my parenting advice isn't one of the smarter moves.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Awesome! Jerkweed is a great name for her. Your kids are so great.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty good, around here I'm glad there's no children. My language can just flow out free and easy.

Jerkweed, has a good ring to it. Just the thought of that woman is like fingernails on a blackboard. Ewww!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Zero Boss... I tell my husband that Kerry MARRIED his Dan Quayle.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home