Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Today's Big Dumb Dork of the Universe Award Goes to...

Ashley Judd! Whoohoo! Please step forward Ashley and receive your award. Please. I know it is but a small token from we minions who obviously do not THINK much about our economy, international relations, or national security... we bestow this award upon you for THINKING FOR US!!!

Yahoo!

And what did you say to receive such an illustrious award? Upon being asked in Jupiter, Florida, while campaigning for John Kerry, why you thought the entertainment industry seemed dominated by liberals and Democrats:

"Maybe it's because so much of our work is cyclic and episodic and we have time between jobs to really think about it."

Hmm. Thank you for clearing that up for us Ash, Old Girl, 'cause quite frankly we working stiffs just couldn't find the time to think about the BIG ISSUES like you cyclic working entertainment industry types. We're so frickin' glad you can think FOR US, as you have the time, AND THEN SPEND THE REST OF YOUR DOWN TIME TELLING US HOW TO VOTE!

Must be good to be you. Hope you don't break anything when you fall off that ivory tower one day... I hear it's a long damn fall.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

note to self: do not piss Bou off........

9:55 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

It really never ceases to amaze me the stupid junk that comes out of some of their mouths. My husband said one of the radio stations in town was interviewing her and they were so put off by her, they were carrying on about her on the radio, how they could have walked out of the room and she would have never noticed... she was just so self absorbed. I just have no patience for those types of people.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

I think it has more to do with the lack of stability in Hollywood. When an actor can't find work, they want America to take care of them. Actors irritate me, I may respect their acting ability. But most of the time their personalities make me want to drive a sharp metal spike through my skull.

8:46 AM  
Blogger pamibe said...

Reminds me of yesterday when Arthur stood in line for 5 hours to vote. He said everyone around him seemed to be a Democrat. [well, it IS Broward county]
Frankly, being privvy to the thoughts of that many liberal thinkers made him pretty nervous, but after 5:00pm the Republicans started rolling in...

Made perfect sense to him... THEY had to wait until they got off work to go vote.

LOL!!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to tell the blint off! Go Bou!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I live out here and work in "the industry," but I voted for John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home