Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, November 01, 2004

I Hope I am Wrong...

I really really do... but I really think we will have a different President when we awaken Wednesday morning.

I'm going to vote tomorrow... then I'm not turning on the news. I'm not watching it. I'm not dwelling on it. It is what it is and other than casting my vote, I have no control.

I have a feeling that on Wednesday morning if the big dirtbag wins, the USA is not going to spontaneously combust. I have a good feeling I will hate him more than Clinton, but I have hope and faith that our Congress and the enormous synergy of this Great Country will keep that jerk from doing permanent damage.

We will see. Fingers crossed. I'm ready to vote. Then I move on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ogre said...

I think you're right, but I really, really hope we're both wrong.

I'm going to watch the coverage, mainly for local races -- I know the presidential race will not be final until around 3am -- no network will call Florida until after midnight, and I'm not staying up that late.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it. I think too many folks concentrate on the office of president and spend too little time worrying about Congress.
Congress, not the President, controls things. It passes the laws and signs the checks, not El Presidente.
And like you, I'm moving on, whoever wins. - George

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home