Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

WPB SitRep 1813 CST

Frances is stalled off the coast. Boudica is concerned that a maple tree outside their bedroon will be blown onto the house, so they've moved the furniture away from that wall. Otherwise, all is well in the fortress.
BT
TGOO sends

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy K said...

Smart move. (I'm not kidding, there are those that would try to cut down the tree mid-storm).
Sit tight.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. It's heartening to know that these people that I've never met, yet shared so much with, are still okay.

Johnny - Oh
http://closetextremist.mu.nu

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home