Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

WPB SitRep 1646 CST

Boudicah reports all is well in her fortress. She put twice the amount of chocolate chips in the cookies as was called for, and my guess is the the noisey ball is also a bouncey one by now. They've lost two trees, not the majestic live oaks like we have in the Panhandle, but some lesser variety that seems to thrive in the tropical climates. The storm seems to have slowed way down, but fortunately it's not gettng any stronger as it creeps toward the coast.
BT
TGOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home