Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Adam and Eve?

SarahK over at Mountaineer Musings was wondering about men and hair and what they like. It has been my experience that most men, and I truly mean MOST men, prefer women with long hair. I call it the Adam and Eve syndrome. Nothing makes a man happier than to have his woman naked with long hair.

That's why I keep my hair longish(shoulder length or slightly below)... my Man likes my hair long. I think it's a pain in the neck, so I keep it up in a chip clip during the day. He sees it long, nobody else, unless he asks me to wear it that way when we go out. I think my hair looks messy long; he doesn't.

Now short women like me have to watch out how long we keep our hair. If we keep it too long, we look like Cousin It. For short women, shouulder length or right between the shoulder blades is about as long as we can get. Short women should not do the Crystal Gale thing. Actually... bleh, I'm not so sure anyone should do the Crystal Gale thing.

So what say you, men? Am I right? Long hair naked women?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bou, most of us are perfectly happy to negotiate on the length of the hair, it's the naked part that's got our interest.
Peter

8:35 PM  
Blogger Contagion said...

I like my women with long hair on their head and neatly trimed hair below or shaved... its all good as long as they are willing and nekked.

1:37 AM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

Women have hair?


Wait....


Women have heads?

2:25 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

I'm backing you up on this. Men don't fantasize about women with short hair.

Don't believe me? Search Google images under the word fantasy. See what comes up.

We'll tolerate it, since we understand that long hair's a pain in the ass to take care of, but it's not what we want.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LW here: I will back you up on this. Long hair on top, naked rrrrooowwwwwllll. Even better, trimmed or none everywhere else. One of the more serious loves of my life got started because of her long reddish hair...

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My hair is the same length as yours, and I deal with it in exactly the same way: loose around the house, and up outside. It looks good down if I spend ages with the straighteners, but who the hell has the time? (Apart from Jennifer Anniston)

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me by the way. Still, at least I didn't post as Alex. He'd have some explaining to do about that.

Sally

2:45 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

An addendum - there are a few, VERY few, women who have the pixieish facial features that make short hair look becoming, and long hair can distract attention from those charming facial features.

But even though some women DO look better with short hair, it's STILL not what men fantasize about :-)

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sure wish they'd change their minds so i could cut my hair, but then again... i feel sexier with my hair longer.

sarahk

p.s. thanks for the link, sweetie!

glad to hear you're ok.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home