Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Bou's Conversation with the Blogosphere

Blogosphere: So Bou how are you doing?

Bou: Oh I'm peachy! I got phone last night, my cell started working this morning, I have power, I have food, my family had a great party for me last night and life is very very good.

Blogosphere: What are your plans for today?

Bou: Oh just the usual stuff. I'm off to Get Smart to get school supplies for my kids since I spent 5 hours there yesterday cleaning out their condemned school. Then I'm off to Barnes and Nobles in high hopes of finding something other than Harry Potter for my 4th grader to read as he has now read every book at least twice and as much as he loves it, it is way below is reading level. Then I'm off to Publix to do more Hurricane shopping because frickin' Ivan the Ruskie bastard seems to be heading this way.

GRRRR!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Harvey said...

[leaves chocolate]
[flees in terror]

10:19 AM  
Blogger Tammi said...

You have phone again?!? Outstanding. Glad to hear you had a nice party last nite - well deserved.

Me? I'm working on reports here at the house. And NOT behaving. Took the laptop out to the pool and decided to catch what few rays there are, and make the sweating over these darn things legit. :-)

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

***I'm off to Get Smart***


"Let's use the Cones of Silence."

Toluca Nole

4:12 PM  
Blogger pamibe said...

[Laughing at Harvey... What a brave man! LOL!!]

I came over to take another gander at one of your posts... there were things you listed that should have been purchased... Need to check those out...

I can tell you that I have one nerve left, and it's pretty frayed. Drinking herbal tea and making bread. The aromas should sustain me for... oh, about an hour. :/

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home