Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Chicken Before the Eggs

I got chicken this morning! (Still no eggs.) Life is good. The gas lines seem to be going down. I have hopes for 15 minutes in line instead of the 30-60.

My husband's cell phone started to work and they evidently got power last night at the office. The insurance adjuster arrives tomorrow, stopping first in Kissimmee. They hired a window company to fix the window. Until the glass comes in they needed to board up the openings. No plywood could be found, so they found some plastic hurricane shutters and used those. I'm glad they were able to do something. On Monday night my husband was going to do it himself until I stopped him and said, "It's on the 2nd floor, straight drop off. If you fall out that window in this wind, you will die. Please don't go. Let insurance take care of it." And he listened. And I was thankful.

I'm having blogger problems. It won't let me publish anything. I have three posts in the hopper as drafts that I wrote last night that you'll see eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home