Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, September 06, 2004

WPB SitRep 1515 CST

Just heard from Boudica via cell phone. Their power is on, which gives them water and A/C. The gas station down the hwy is operating as is the Publix market. Cable TV is operating, but cable internet is not. Telephone landlines are still out. The neighborhood roads are passable, and the school is supposed to open tomorrow. Storm shutters are still up, and they're preparing for Ivan. Is this a great place to live, or what? */;-)
BT
TGOO

7 Comments:

Blogger vw bug said...

Howdy. Nice to hear you have power. Left you a voice mail that my place had power and you could go there if needed. Depending on the storm, we'll be heading home from NW Florida tomorrow. Glad I wasn't there! Hope to hear/see you soon.

3:32 PM  
Blogger pamibe said...

Whew! I kept checking in, but was getting a little antsy when you were not around... so glad everyone's okay! :)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

OK - I'm planning a trip to, oh I don't know...how 'bout Wisconsin. Too early for snow and no damn hurricanes. Any takers?!?!

I can't get to the house yet, and am having trouble posting at my own site (murphy's law) but am thrilled to see an update here. I've been so worried.

I cannot even begin to think about Ivan until after I see if I have a home!!!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everybody's OK.

Here's hoping Ivan decides to go elsewhere!

-S

5:58 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Bou, looking forward to the stories you have, but I'm not posting anymore until I get home. Dial-up is killing me. Call if you want me to bring you anything from the North. Same to you Tammi!

9:47 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Glad to hear everything is ok. I too was getting a little worried after checking in and still, silence.

12:55 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Just breathing a sigh of relief :-)

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home