Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Move West Young Man!

When my husband and I were looking for our home to raise our children, 9 years ago, I had only one stipulation, to live West. When you live in the Tropics on a peninsula, you cannot escape a hurricane as the folks from Orlando who endured Charley can attest. However, damage is different when you live inland. When you live on a coast, boats end up in your yard, there is massive flooding, and the winds are horrific.

I am happy with our choice. There is no escaping a hurricane. But the damage you are seeing on TV is for those that live East on the coast. We who live inland did not suffer near the damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home