Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOUDICA

Happy Birthday Boudica

This is the big day for Boudica, September 8, the annual celebration of her birth. I remember it well. My squadron was deployed to SE Asia. My mother-in-law was able to locate me via telephone, at a cost of $17 for three minutes. The conversation was brief, but very joyful. She was a beautiful baby. But she’s not just another pretty face; she’s intelligent and compassionate as well, and she’s a responsible citizen who is involved in her community. This old world needs more people like this woman. She has always been a bright spot in our lives, and her mother and I wish her the very best.

Boudica's internet access has been restored, so I'm off the hook for blog postings. I was impressed at how many strangers were concerned about my daughter's family. Thanks for caring.

And now, The Great Omnipotent One has left the building. Slainte.

TGOO


10 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

Happy Birthday to my friend!!

And I gotta agree with TGOO, this world DOES need more people like this lady.

BTW - Bou, this is why you change the password/username on the blog. ;-)

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to post a comment yesterday... apparently it got eaten by the blog monster :-) Maybe this one will work!

Happy Birthday Bou!!! And many many more happy years for you!

-- Teresa

3:32 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

You will hear people say they became who they are despite their parents. I am who I am because of my parents. One cannot be more fortunate than I in the family I was born into.

Thank you for all the well wishes!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Happy Birthday, and congratulations.
I'm glad you have such a good relationship with your parents. In this day and age, family love can be hard to come by...
I hope you've had a wonderful year, and I wish you many more to come.

8:04 PM  
Blogger vw bug said...

Happy Birthday Bou! You might catch up to me yet! hahaha - NOT. Next time, no hurricane parties, ok?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bou :)

-S

9:34 PM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

Happy Birthday from Patti and Joe!!!!

10:31 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Happy Birthday, Bou!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Happy Birthday... a little late...

7:05 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Kids grow up so fast. I remember when you were younger than me :-)

Happy Birthday, Bou :-)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home