Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

It's ME!!!

I don't need no stinkin' phone. I have my cable DSL, I have power, I have a/c, I have running water, I don't need anything else. I'm serious. I'm suddenly out of my funk. I have a sitter coming tomorrow and I'm going in town to see if I can lend a hand in clean up and I'm going to wait in a gas line. Oh, and I'm going to Publix at 0 dark 30 to see if I can get some eggs.

Life is very very good for me. I am blessed. I have many posts on the way... I've been writing, just unable to post.

Many many thanks to The Great Omnipotent One for keeping everyone posted on how we faired. I cannot thank everyone enough for thoughts and prayers. Love you, Dad!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tickled to hear from you via your own voice. Glad you and yours are doing okay, despite the absence of protein foods. If this were a comment party, I could suggest alternate sources of protein, but since it's not, I'll keep my thoughts to myself. ;^)

Glad you are back.

Johnny - Oh
The CLoset Extremist

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammi was keeping me up to date with your phone calls, but it's wonderful to "see" you back online! I'm very very glad you got through the storm so well!!! Be a wee bit careful when helping to clean up. Don't hurt yourself trying to help do something *grin*

-- Teresa

9:47 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Glad all is well with you, Bou! Looking forward to your posts.

TGOO- Thanks for posting your "SitReps." *\;-)

1:01 AM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

OOOO I get to be first to say


WELCOME BACK!

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're posting again. I've been having withdrawals not being able to talk. I've missed you and I'm so happy that everyone is ok. If I don't get to talk to you today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Love,
Morrigan

6:42 AM  
Blogger Contagion said...

Congratulations on surviving. Now you need to prepare for Ivan.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home