Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Attention Voters!!!

I forgot with Hurricane Frances to post my link to Indigo Insights. She has pledged THIS post to run as her first post at the beginning of every month until the election. I urge all of you new readers who have not be over to her site, to read this. It is an eye opening post.

I, of course, urge all people to vote. It is our duty as a citizen and with our country the way it is, you must take part. However, to you women out there reading this… it is more than your duty as a citizen. It is a moral obligation, a small token of appreciation to those women before us who were willing to sacrifice their lives for us so that we could sit here in the year 2004 and take part in this process. And no excuses! As I heard from readers when I posted this last time… there is also the absentee ballot.

So read. Absorb. Prepare to Vote.

And a special Thank You to B. for wishing me a Happy Birthday! I wanted to comment a thank you, but comments are not enabled. So Thank You Very Much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home