Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Funniest Post Ever

I cannot quit laughing at this. You must go over to BeeBee's Angle of Vision and read THIS post about Just Wanting a Cup of Coffee. I promise you that you will laugh. I keep laughing out loud. I keep going back and rereading this post. It could happen to anyone. I can see it happening to me. But I am so very thankful that it DID NOT!

Go there. It is funny. And BeeBee, I'm so sorry I'm laughing again. Really. I am! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you laugh all you want. I am glad that things seem to be going somewhat smoothly for your family after Francis.

Tell Ivan to kiss off.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BeeBee's Boudacious Brooches...trendy turd fashions

Thanks for the morning laugh =)

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home