Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Things That Make You Go HMMM

While in Publix today, I found yet another staple of people’s Hurricane supplies. Refried Beans. Who woulda thunk it. Many of you are saying, “Well of course! They heat well!”, but not me. When I saw that shelf cleared out I kept thinking, “No power. Stifling hot heat in our S. Fl homes. Sweaty people with gas.” Bleh. I’m not adding it my Hurricane supplies list.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

I used to make a dip with the refried beans and sour cream (key words USED to).

Had a date with a new man in my life. We were gonna hang out at the house and watch movies. wink wink

So I wanted to have munchies. Made that to go with chips, had other lovely little tidbits sitting out. About 1/2 through the movie, I realized why that probably wasn't such a good idea.

Lesson learned. :)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Yeah, but you could always light them suckers on fire and make quite a show.

I'm sure the boys would be endlessly amused :-)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Leave it to Harvey to point out the "cheap entertainment" aspect of the story.

I'll put that on the list right next to the egg salad for my husband. Both have the same, unfortunate, result. Gas masks optional. ;D

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home