Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Would You, Could You, In A Box?

Blog sister Tammi at Road Warrior Survival had this great picture with this funny question... Would you use it? It's a glass restroom... one way glass... you can see out, but people can't see in. (Although one of her commenters did wonder if it was night and the light was on inside...)

Of course I had to give this all sorts of thought. Circumstances make a difference. If I was by myself, No. If I was with my sister? I could see us pushing each other, daring, laughing so hard at each other we were nearly peeing our pants, and then of course it would be a "I'll do it if you do it" and then... we would. I could picture myself in this bathroom, looking out and seeing my sister laughing uncontrollably, probably taking a picture of this glass bathroom. Cracks me up just thinking about it.

If I was with my folks? My Mom would say, "No way." With The Great Omnipotent One, he wouldn't skip a beat. The complete Exhibitionist in him would be running to the door to try it. The thought of that whole potential conversation cracks me up too.

Then I thought, "Wow, other than the fact it was a public restroom, that would be kind of fun to have sex in!" Of course I'm a total germ phobe, so I'd definitely work on making sure I wasn't touching anything but my spouse (who would not do it come hell or high water, BTW, he's the sane grounded one), but I just thought it would be a kick having sex some place where I could see everyone, but they couldn't see me. Which then led me to the thought... I am not the only one who thinks this way... a bunch of people not only think this way, but have actually done it... so then I was creeped out again and realized, nope, I wouldn't have sex in there either.

I know. Odd post.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammi said...

You absolutely crack me up. And to think my little picture inspired all that!

I gotta be honest, I use the bathroom in a heartbeat and probably suggest (or seduce as it were) the sex in the next breath. Maybe it's my age, but it just seems so, so, so exciting. :-)

Maybe I need to make that my next vacation destination!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gotta be the age thing! (I know we're only a few years apart.) We 'older' women are so much more uninhibited! :)

9:48 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

Hmm. Don't know why that posted Anonymous. Odd. That was me!

9:50 PM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

Not only would I use the bathroom, and have sex in it. I would film it from inside and out to distribute. I am quite the exhibitionist. My silly...silly wife is grounded.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun is that?! Oh yes, Bou we would be laughing our asses off. I might get a bit of stage fright though- not sure if I could pee. The sex thing on the other hand... not an age thing, I'd be all over that.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...how much masturbating do you think goes on in there? "Oh yeah...you in the red dress...oh yeah...I see you."

(Sorry 'bout that) :)


Toluca Nole

3:43 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

LMAO! Toluca, as soon as I read that, I thought of Bill Murray in "Caddyshack!"

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home