Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Quote of the Day From the House of Boudicca

Background: My children do not call Coco Puff cereal, by the name. They call it "Bunny Poop".

My kids are running around like madmen this morning, what's new, and I cannot get them to quiet down enough to be heard so they can tell me what they want for breakfast. Finally in total frustration I yelled at the top of my lungs:

"LISTEN TO ME! Who wants Bunny Poop for breakfast?!!!"

Ahhhhh.... I know, I know... you all really wish you lived in my house. ;-)

7 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

Bunny Poop cereal.... yea... no comment.

9:55 PM  
Blogger That 1 Guy said...

If not at your house, definitely next door! :)

10:00 PM  
Blogger j&c said...

Hehe :D

My sister got my 2 yr old son to called fried chicken "chipmunk" and spaghetti with meat sauce is "bugs and worms."

Whatever gets them to eat, I don't care!

11:58 PM  
Blogger Tammi said...

Can I just hang out if I promise to be a silent observer? Please!! Or else a webcam, yeah that would work!

Your boys sound fantastic!!!!! I'm so envious. At least it's a laugh and smile every day.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Doesn't Blogger offer audio blogging now?

I would just LOVE to hear you say "Who wants Bunny Poop?" :-)

By the way, BP has always been my favorite cereal.

10:16 AM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

I ate "bunny poop" as breakfast every day from age 15-17, with occasional "real" breakfasts slipped in here and there.I however do not want to live in your house, I couldn't take laghing that much.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

The laughing?! Oh, you couldn't take the noise! I need earplugs half the time.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home