Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Monday, August 09, 2004

The Longevity Game

I received this from The Great Omnipotent One today. You answer their questions and they tell you how long you're going to live for... supposedly. Does not take into account nuclear wars, getting squished by a meteor, or eating a fatally food poisoned pimiento cheese sandwich. (I'm bound and determined to be the top Google hit for Pimiento Cheese sandwich, which, BTW, is a much better goal than being the top Google hit for 'sat on her nipple'. *Ahem* And Harvey, there was something way too wrong with me, that I laughed out loud as I placed "sat on her nipple' in your search engine on your site to find this link!)

Ok, OK, focus... I scored a 92. Yup, I'm supposed to live to 92. Meh. I doubt it. As my husband said to me once, after we had been married for but a year (I was 27), "If you don't chill out, you're going to leave me a widower at a young age, because you're going to die from some frickin' stress related illness like a stroke, before you hit 40." Well, so far he was wrong. 40 is next year and I haven't stroked out yet. Knock on wood. Then again, I am CONSIDERABLY more mellow than I was...

4 Comments:

Blogger That 1 Guy said...

Hmmmmmmm... I'm on the downhill slide. 68 is what I can expect... goooood thing you didn't post any pictures of Granny Clampett. Might have dropped on the spot!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Harvey said...

80, and DAMN you Bou! I'm just checked "sat on her nipple" with quotes, and I am the ONLY Google hit.

GRRRR!

10:22 AM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

Silly test, it says 74. NOONE in my family has died of natural causes before age 80.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

See... nobody in my family really appears to ever MAKE it to 80. It's wrong.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home