Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Up Coming Movies

We had a sitter tonight, which is a rarity, so although I really wanted to stay home and watch the Men’s Swimming Olympic finals, we went to the movies. I watched women’s synchronized diving today while in the gym. The Russian and Chinese women have the nicest bodies. They were long and lean and just looked awesome. I could tell the self discipline was amazing and not just in training, but in what they eat. There’s no way those women binge on carbs like I am known to do! Wow. I am feeling motivated to do better.

In looking at previews tonight at the movies, I think I want to see the Nicholas Cage movie coming out about looking for treasure. That looked fun. For some reason, I enjoy watching his flicks. I don’t go see one especially because he’s in it, but I do enjoy watching him act.

I really want to see Jet Li’s new movie Hero. The previews looked awesome and since it is in the genre of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, one of my favorite movies, I know I’ll love it. And yes, while watching it, I felt the urge to go train and make black belt so I can train with the sword. But that will wear off... by tomorrow.

I’m going to pass on the new Travolta movie with Joaquin Phoenix (even though I think he’s a hottie) about the firemen. Sorry. Too many memories of firefighters on 9/11. I’m not sure I will ever be able to deal with that. It may be a permanent open scar, so I’m passing.

And send me many positive vibes as tomorrow I have been elected to take the 3 boys to see YuGiOh! and I’m not happy. I’m making sure I have NO caffeinated beverages before hand and I’m not going to wear a chip clip in my hair, so I can lean my head back. I have high hopes of doing my best The Great Omnipotent One imitation, zen out and hopefully fall asleep. Good news is, Blog Father Grau says its only 1 hour 15 minutes although he said it really does suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home