Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Quote of the Day from the House of Boudicca

Background: I’ve already started talking to my boys about what they want to look for when they start looking at girls. I know, sounds weird. I just don’t want them to fall for the first pretty thing that shows interest. So I have been telling them the virtues of hanging with the smart girls. Son#2 loves girls. Period.

I had five boys with me yesterday. Son#1’s best friend and his older 12 year old brother, in addition to my three. We’re at lunch and something comes up about girls and I said, “Remember boys, smart girls are better than pretty girls.”

Son#2 leans over and says,”Yeah, but smart pretty girls are better than just smart girls.”

Heh heh heh. I’m in trouble. I’m in so much damn trouble.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Won't be long before the wee laddie figures out that RICH, pretty, smart girls are the best of all.
TGOO

9:23 PM  
Blogger littlejoe said...

I think you may be a young grandmother...lol

1:09 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Can't top TGOO's comment ;-)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Harvey said...

Oh, wait, just thought of something...

Rich, pretty, smart, sexually enthusiastic girls with short periods who know how to cook and don't mind cleaning the toilet.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Heh, good thing that wasn't on your list when you were searching for Beloved Wife. I don't think anyone woman is happy about cleaning toilets!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gar-run-tee you, if she's rich and smart,
she ain't cleaning toilets!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Anathematized1 said...

I've had the blessing of speaking with many MEN who were VERY enthusiastic about cleaning toilets..with their tongues.

Women as a whole, not so much. Sponges, tongues, scunci steam cleaners...it still sucks ass.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home