Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Spoon and Blade

You will see down on the left column of my blog, under Places To Go, I have added a website called Spoon and Blade. This fun site was put together by Grau's (aka Buck Tooth Billy) clanmate, Seamus MacPhail, also known as Contagion in the comments to many of our blogsites.

I love his website. Parts are written in first person, by Seamus, as he experiences this New World in this new life he and his wife are trying to forage for themselves. Grau, Contagion and their buddies do historical reenactments and this site is full of pictures, campfire tales (mostly true), terminology and links. It is a great site and you should go over and take a gander. It's worth the trip!

3 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

Awww, you're gonna make me blush. Well okay the rose red complexion on my cheeks is from the whiskey bottle and the nip of the cold night air.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

D'oh! I didn't even realize you didn't have it on your sidebar! I knew you mentioned it in your blog, but you gotta have him posted there. I mean, his story of BuckTooth Billy is on that site!

8:15 AM  
Blogger Anathematized1 said...

We need to write an ode to Bucktooth Billy at the next reenactment. Oh shit, that's in a couple of weeks isn't it?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home