Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Charley Info

For those who are stopping by because of Hurricane Charley, let me tell you where I reside. I’m in West Palm. I am two hours from the worst hit places. I am on the outside like y’all are, however, I have been through this and I hear things.

I will post as I know more information, but let me tell you now, as frustrating as it is to us on the outside, THEY ARE STILL ASSESSING. Church groups and other small groups will come together to help where it is needed, but nobody knows exactly right now what is needed on a small scale. They are still focusing on the big scale. These people need power because it is HOT as HELL right now and it’s nice to have power to cook. Those on well don’t have water if there is no power. As I stated in last night’s post, these people are scared too. Their windows are blown out, their roofs are missing, but many are afraid to stay, yet afraid to leave.

Prayers and positive thoughts… it may sound hollow, but I believe in the power. That is all we can offer now. In the next 24 to 48 hours that will change. Blog Sis Tammi is in the midst of it. She will hear things up front and personal and keep all posted from there. As I hear things from here, I in turn will post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home