Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Wait… Didn’t you mean Tea and Cookies???

My 5 year old, son#3, changes his underwear so frequently, I cannot keep count. It is not as if he takes them off and puts them in the laundry either. I find them all over my daggum house. Dirty little boy underwear! He walks out of them leaving them where he started, or takes them off and flings them to the side, and has been known to remove them without regard as to who is in the room with him. I find them on my couch, next to my bed, in his bed, on my counters. (Yes, finding them on my kitchen counter completely skeeves me out!) When I do laundry, I may only have 6 or 7 pairs for boys #1 and 2, but I have 21 pairs for him. He has this aversion to wearing underwear he MIGHT have peed in.

And have you seen little boy underwear? They come in every conceivable cartoon character out there. If it’s popular, it comes in underwear. We have Nemo, SpongeBob, and Scooby Doo. Our fave is the Hulk. My sister pointed out to me on one visit when he was running through the house in his Hulk underwear, that the people who designed the underwear, actually designed it so it appears that Hulk is busting out of his butt! I kid you not! I hadn’t noticed it, but now I can’t see him wearing them without laughing. How disgusting is that? I cannot imagine being in that design group. They had to be laughing their asses off.

So while I am on the topic of son#3, I was greeted this morning by much weeping and gnashing of teeth, coming from him. It seems that son #3 was informed by sons 1 and 2, that when he wakes up in the morning, he smells of pee and cookies. Wha? What a combo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Contagion said...

What the hell have you been feeding him that the hulk comes busting out of his ass? did boys 1 and 2 inform him of this yet, and if not wait until they inform him that Peas are Hulk Eggs.

Pee and Cookies... yea, thats just funny. I love how older siblings like to mess with younger ones. .

7:29 AM  
Blogger Bou said...

Blech! No they haven't thought of that yet. However, they have all realized that when they order that funky colored swirly ice cream, some stores call it Superman ice cream, their poop is green. Oh I LOVE it when we're in the ice cream store and #3son yells, "Mom! Can we get the Superman ice cream that turns my poop green?" Nothing like a little embarrassment and humiliation... all in a days work. I love that. Love it.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home