Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Things that make you go Blech

If you dare... Beth over at She Who Will Be Obeyed has a Post that is particularly icky and funny. If you're a man, you may think, "Hmm. Didn't know that's what occured in there... I could pass on that piece of information." If you're a woman, you may think, "I HATE it when that happens!" The Post made me laugh. You gotta read the comments. But my favorite line in her actual posting starts with "I hate you, you women who..." heh heh heh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...why did I go to that link?



Toluca Nole

5:43 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

I'm laughing. When I posted that I knew damn well you would be completely grossed out. heh heh heh! That's why I actually put, If you dare... I almost put a disclaimer in it for you, but ended up editing it out.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home