Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

If I could I would attend...

a summer solstice celebration at Stonehenge. I have Stonehenge as my wallpaper on my computer. I'd just love to see it one day, but doing a Summer Solstice there, would be incredible.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, been there done that. It's like a big bunch of rocks in the middle of freakin NOWHERE!!! I mean it when I say, there isn't anything else around for a long way. It was pretty cool,though, I should say. This was also a very long time ago so there is a good chance they put up a Suwanee Swifty since then. :-)
PFB

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dawn, having been to Stonehenge three times, I have never failed to be awed by it. Having been born in a small north Florida town and reading about Stonehenge there in high school and when I attended FSU, I couldn't wait to get there. The only disappointment I experienced about it is that it has to be fenced it to prevent environmental damage from human's touching it. You won't be disappointed in it, I don't believe. It's all in the attitude anyway. "Kristi sent me your blog address."

4:20 PM  
Blogger Bou said...

OK, so what I am gathering is don't go with a bunch of teenagers and be prepared to not be able to get too close, and bring my own soft drink. Got it!

Maybe the summer solstice is the wrong time to go... too much crowding...

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home