Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Work in Progress

Yeah, if you have a blog and you check your sitemeter, you may have seen my other site come up. I'm working on it. I'm not blogging from there. I have started to put my links up and I've been testing them. So if you see it, ignore it. I'll announce the move when it happens.

As of now, I tweak some things, get frustrated, cuss at my computer, throw up my hands, and move on to something else. I hate this. I really do. I don't have the time to learn anything new, I don't.

So it will happen... it's just taking awhile. I will announce when it's ready. Until then, no breath holding please.

2 Comments:

Blogger TNT said...

Now you tell me...my face was turning blue!

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my fault for not making you get Haloscan comments in the first place - which is really the only thing wrong with this site :-(

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home