Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Mars Vs. Venus at Age 5

We were emptying out the backpacks getting ready to go back to school tomorrow, when Son#3 pulls out a card.

“Hey Mom. Look at this”, he says.

I open it up and it’s a Shrek Christmas card. “Oh”, I replied, “It’s from Lisa who you kissed at the Lite Brite.” (This would be the same little girl whose skirt he lifted up to see if she was wearing Hello Kitty underwear to match her Hello Kitty lunchbox, hair bows, and other accessories.)

He looked at it, raised an eyebrow (he got that from me) and said, “Wow. It is.”

He turned his back to me, shaking his head and I hear him mumble, “Hunh. And I thought she hated my guts.”

Heh heh heh. I could not quit laughing. The dance has started. At age 5. Of course her Mama probably made her give a card to every kid in the class... but still, I cannot quit laughing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

Lifted up her skirt did he? My kind of man-boy.

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now he needs dad to help him in understanding this. Dad should help him understand girls. (as if we ever will) Just think, confidence to lift her skirt now... you are in so much trouble...
Michael
P.S. go get Halescan for blogger.
http://www.haloscan.com/members/

2:30 AM  
Blogger Dash said...

That's funny. Sounds like he's got it figured out already. What would we do if we didn't have kids to entertain us?

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home