Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Whoo Hooo!!! Partyyyy!

Tammi left for a convention in Las Vegas and... well... she left her home open for a party. So yes, folks, come one, come all, there is a comment party at sistah Tammi's! Twister, handcuffs, body paint... Redi Whip. It's got it all.

And speaking of Tammi, we have a lot in common, one of which neihter of us has any desire to ever go to Las Vegas. If I were going to pick any city in the world... Las Vegas would probably come dead last... well, maybe not dead last. But damn close. She feels similarly. I can't imagine being forced on a business trip to Vegas. Blech.

However, something we DO NOT have in common is coffee consumption. I think there is a coffee grower in South America whose sole purpose in life is to grow coffee beans for my blog sister. Wow. She can do the coffee thing. She blogged on once how much coffee she drank and I told her I thought I might have a heart attack just reading her post!

Me, I'm the opposite extreme. I have it once a week when I go to breakfast with Blog Daughter VW, and other than that, I don't consume caffeine.... unless of course I have guest. Herein lies my problem. I forget sometimes I've made coffee. For weeks. We had a family over for dinner right before Christmas and I made a big pot of coffee to go with dessert. I was cleaning the kitchen tonight and I glanced at my coffee pot and it hit me, "Oh crap. Did I clean that after we had dinner 3 weeks ago?" Heh. That answer was NO. Blech.

Needless to say I spent the next 15 minutes doing the scorching hot water/soap thing. I wish this was the first time it had happened to me. It isn't. At least this time it was 3 weeks. Once it was 3 months.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Not a regular coffee drinker? Oh. Well. :-) One of the greatest blessings of life, IMO, as the post below describes it...

http://whistlinginthelight.blogspot.com/2005/01/o-blessed-holy-caffeine-tree.html

:-)

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home