Name:
Location: Palm Beach County, Florida, United States

Recently have been told I look like Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island. I hadn't heard that in years, but that is a good place to start as to what I look like, although she had a better bod. I have three boys and have been married for 13 years. Born of a Navy family, in Hawaii, one Mom, one Dad, one sister and one brother. The eldest of three children. BS in Applied Mathematics. Consider Pensacola my home town although I moved every 2-3 years of my life growing up. Currently work in the aerospace industry in an engineering position while being a Mom. Of Celtic heritage and very proud of it.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

24 Hours of My Life

I have one television show I like to watch. 24. I got my sister hooked on it during it’s 2nd season and the twisted people we are, we would call each other at every commercial and talk about it. Or once or twice we watched the entire show together while on the phone. If you’ve seen the show, you’ll understand why we were screaming at each other that we hoped that Kim would get eaten by the Puma. What an annoying character.

Anyway, it is my vice. And it starts tonight. 8PM, EST, 2 hour season premier. And the guy from our newspaper said that this year was going to be a good year. So I’m blogging early tonight so I can start this year’s 24 hour addiction, which brings me to…

My sister is always harping on me about this show. “I CANNOT believe I am wasting 24 hours of my life on this.” I always reply along the lines of, “These are only 24 hours you’re aware of because of the name of the show! Just think of how many other hours you’re wasting away, completely unaware.”

They kinda needed to name the show something else. Because now when the new season begins, I always think, “There goes 24 hours of my life…”

3 Comments:

Blogger littlejoe said...

24 is one of my favorite shows. I was so sick today, I passed out on the couch from like five-ish, until now. I am very disappointed in myself. Now the show will always be one step ahead of me. Darn.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

22 hours and counting....they better bring back some of the old cast members or I'm not watching....well maybe just a few shows. Stupid, addictive, mindless, activity...thanks Bou!

Morrigan

9:31 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

I've always wanted to watch 24. It sounds great, but somehow I missed the beginning and figured I'd never catch on . . .but now I'm motivated to go rent the DVD of the first season.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home